Ina recent article, we shared the features of Syndicates v1.0 and committed to making releases more frequently to continue evolving the Syndicate experience.
A month has passed since the launch of the Syndicates, and we have been working hard to provide new features and improvements. Read below for a recap of recent updates to Syndicate functionality and the overall user experience.
- View Proposals: proposals can now be viewed from the Planetary Details page and the Custodian Center.
- Confirmation Windows: pop-up windows alert players when performing important Syndicate actions. These actions include
– Canceling a Proposal
– Staking Tokens
– (For new Explorers) Member Terms prompt
– Removing a Vote
– Resigning Custodianship
– Withdrawing Candidacy
- Vote Decay in Candidate Tables: we added Vote Decay to the Planet Details section of the View Candidate list to give members a better understanding of the candidates’ overall position in an election.
- “Refresh Vote” button to enable users to bring their vote power up to date; this is essentially re-submitting, or “refreshing” your votes, during a Voting Period.
- Button to clean up unstaked tokens: this button helps reset unstaked tokens after recent staking and/or unstaking to ensure totals are current and accurate.
- Sort filter bar for Candidate lists: Candidates Lists can now be sorted by Vote Power, Vote Decay, Tool Votes, and Name
- Fixed a bug where Syndicate members were unable to remove one of their two votes
- Fixed an error that was introduced when rendering Syndicate background images
- Fixed runtime errors
- Fixed a bug in which returning users were forced into an onboarding loop
- Terms & Conditions and Syndicate Policies have been added to the left navigation bar for easy access and reference
- Additionally, the display of Voting Power on several screens has been simplified for easier readability
- Improved user readability of Vote Decay on the candidate lists by way of color-coding
We are continuing to work on new features and improvements. Stay tuned for future product release updates.
Alien Worlds Offers the Social Metaverse to Play, Create, Share and Thrive!
With more than 8.3 million lifetime players and more than 10 million plays per day (smart contract actions), Alien Worlds is consistently one of the top blockchain games on DappRadar ranking charts. Alien Worlds has inspired players to create, share and thrive in the social Metaverse. The Federation would like to thank all Explorers for making this possible.
About the Alien Worlds Social Metaverse
What would you do if you could create anything in the world? Join the Alien Worlds simulation of Earth’s economy using the Trilium (TLM) game token. Seek your fortune and thrive in the Trilium and NFT Social Metaverse. Get started by traveling through the Wormhole at alienworlds.io and start Mining at play.alienworlds.io Welcome to Alien Worlds!
#play #create #share #thrive #Metaverse #NFTs #TLM #onamission
Play Alien Worlds
Get a Login to the Game:wallet.wax.io
Alien Worlds Syndicates:alienworlds.io/syndicates
Play Alien Worlds Mining:play.alienworlds.io
Play Alien Worlds Missions:play.alienworlds.io/missions