Alien Worlds is a simulated economy where players compete for the scarce resource, Trilium (TLM), which they use to enhance their power in the game by staking and voting in Planet Decentralized Autonomous Organizations (Planet DAOs). Both planets and players compete for Trilium, leading to intense competition and collaboration between groups.
Current functionality within the Alien Worlds Metaverse include:
- Mining: Using suitable NFT game cards, players can mine Trilium from different planets.
- Planet DAO governance: Participate in weekly elections for council candidates.
- Trade NFT Game Cards: Players may trade NFT game cards on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and WAX, to be used for mining and in-game missions.
- Cross-chain bridge: Teleporting TLM between BSC, WAX, and Ethereum (https://teleport.alienworlds.io/).
- Players stake Trilium to Missions: Players stake Trilium to earn staking rewards in Trilium and NFT game cards and stake Trilium to Planets to increase the Planet’s reward pool.