The Federation allocates Trilium in three ways:
- Daily Trilium Allocation from Inflation
- Daily Trilium Allocation to Planets (DTAP)
- Daily Trilium Allocation to Landowners (DTAL)
Daily Trilium Allocation from Inflation
All the new tokens minted from inflation become the Daily Trilium Allocation.
The intention of the Daily Trilium Allocation is to disseminate Trilium to users continuously,
rewarding activity that grows the metaverse.
80% of this Daily Allocation goes to Planets via the Daily Trilium Allocation to Planets and 20%
goes to Landowners via the Daily Trilium Allocation to Landowners.
(1) If a new Planet were to be added, slightly more Trilium would be released overall per day, running the 5bn locked box down more quickly. This is necessary to prevent existing Planets from being reluctant to allow new Planets to join the metaverse.
Daily Trilium Allocation to Planets (DTAP)
Every 24 hours a Planet may call the Federation contract once to get its new supply of Trilium.
The amount of Trilium each Planet can claim is given by:
Trilium staked to Planet
- PST = Trillium staked to the Planet (P) when Planet calls the claim action
- APST = Trillium staked to all Planets when Planet calls the claim action
- NFTs received by explorers connected with the Planet (The NFTs earned by miners of land on a Planet plus the NFTs earned by explorers fighting on behalf of a Planet)
- PNFTs = Number of NFTs issued by the Federation for that Planet since genesis, time adjusted (
That is, NFTs sent to explorers for mining on the Planet or fighting on behalf of the Planet) to enhance the effect of recent performance
- APNFTs = Stake weighted total (across Planets) of PNFTs
- NFTMOD = Multiplier to the above two variables, which will be calibrated to balance competing
strategies of passive yield versus active gaming
Note, there is a cap of 300k TLM that each Planet can be allocated per day, even if its staked
TLM + NFT component would otherwise generate more TLM for the Planet. This is to prevent
the emergence of one Planet becoming dominant over the metaverse.
Daily Trilium Allocation to Landowners (DTAL)
Four times a month (roughly every week) all Landowners of opened packs will receive a
payment from the Daily Trilium Allocation to Landowners (DTAL).
The Land Rating (described under “Land” section) will determine the amount they receive.
To landowner = Daily allocation from locked box * 0.2 * landrating / totallandrating