You will be able to Teleport from a browser, including mobile. First, login using BOTH your WAX cloud-based wallet login and your Binance or Ethereum login. Here’s how:
- Install Metamask — Metamask is a browser-based Ethereum wallet. It is how you will connect to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC).
- Read instructions of how to connect to the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) using Metamask.
- Download Metamask to work on Chrome, iPhone’s iOS or Android.
- Login with WAX on the left-most login at https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
- Get a WAX Cloud-based Wallet login and login to Teleport using your WAX login.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your WAX login transaction.
- Login with Metamask at the right-most login at https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
- If nothing happens when you click login, refresh the page to be sure your current Metamask session is active. Then, you should be able to click on login and Metamask should open.
- If you haven’t setup a Metamask wallet, you will be taken through the process to setup your wallet and save your seed phrase securely. Along the way, you will be asked to connect your wallet.
- Have some TLM in your WAX cloud-based wallet
- Need some? Play at Alien Worlds.
- Have some BNB in your wallet to fund gas fees. You can get BNB on Binance.com
Once logged in, you can begin teleporting transactions and look at your teleport transaction history. Explorers will need to pay gas to claim TLM on either BSC or Ethereum and will also need to use gas to send from either of those chains to WAX. What gas is currently required at the time of this writing?
- If you have a Binance account, you will be able to teleport tokens to WAX.
- If you send tokens from your WAX account to be claimed in your Binance or Ethereum account, claiming tokens costs gas in BNB.
- Minimum amount to teleport is 100 TLM.
- Click on transfer for the balance you wish to teleport.
- Enter the amount of tokens you wish to teleport.
- Click Approve
- A pop-up will ask you to confirm your transaction, unless you have previously agreed to approve all transactions automatically, by clicking the checkbox that accompanies the pop-up.
- You will receive a notice that your teleport is processing.
- Once your teleport has finished processing, it will appear in your dashboard at https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
- Note: If you Teleport and then cannot claim for whatever reason then you must wait 30 days to get it back.
- Click on “Claim”, this will bring up your metamask
- Click on “Confirm” to confirm transaction
- Next to view your TLM in your MetaMask wallet you will need to add the token details.
- Click on Add Tokens
- In the next screen, select custom token
- In the “Token Contract Address” field enter 0x2222227E22102Fe3322098e4CBfE18cFebD57c95
- Enter TLM in the “Token Symbol” field
- Enter 4 in the “Decimal” field and click “Next”