You will be able to Teleport from a browser, including mobile. First, login using BOTH your WAX cloud wallet and your MetaMask using Binance Smart Chain (BSC) or Ethereum (ETH) wallet. Here’s how:
- Download MetaMask to work on Chrome, iPhone’s iOS or Android.
- Login with WAX on the left-most login at https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
- Get a WAX cloud Wallet login and login to Teleport using your WAX login.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm your WAX login transaction.
- Login with MetaMask at the right-most login at https://teleport.alienworlds.io/
- If you haven’t setup a MetaMask wallet, you will be taken through the process to setup your wallet and save your seed phrase securely. Along the way, you will be asked to connect your wallet.
- Have some TLM in your WAX cloud wallet or in your MetaMask connected to Etherium or Binance Smart Chain.
- Need some? Play at Alien Worlds.
- Depending on where you want to send Trilium to or from, have some BNB in your wallet to fund gas fees if you are teleporting to or from Binance Smart Chain, or have some Etherium (ETH) in your wallet if you are teleporting to or from the Etherium blockchain. You can get BNB on Binance.com. You can get Etherium (ETH) on any exchange.
Once logged in, you can begin teleporting Trilium and look at your teleport transaction history. Explorers will need to pay gas to claim TLM on either BSC or Ethereum and will also need to use gas to send from either of those chains to WAX.
- If you have BNB in your MetaMask BSC wallet, you will be able to teleport tokens to WAX. Also if you have ETH in your MetaMask Etherium wallet, you will be able to teleport tokens from Etherium to WAX.
- If you send tokens from your WAX wallet to be claimed in your BSC or ETH wallet through MetaMask, claiming tokens costs gas in BNB or ETH, depending on the destination chain.
- Minimum amount to teleport from WAX to BSC or ETH is 100 TLM.
- Depending on which side of transfer button you chose, the left one teleports from WAX to BSC or ETH, and the right one teleports from BSC or ETH to WAX.
- Click on transfer for the balance you wish to teleport.
- Enter the amount of tokens you wish to teleport.
- Click Approve
- A pop-up will ask you to confirm your transaction, unless you have previously agreed to approve all transactions automatically, by clicking the checkbox that accompanies the pop-up.
- You will receive a notice that your teleport is processing.
- Once your teleport has finished processing, it will appear in your "Transactions" screen.
- Note: If you Teleport and do not claim it at the destination for whatever reason, you have to wait 30 days to be able to cancel it.
- Click on “Claim”, this will bring up your MetaMask
- Click on “Confirm” to confirm the transaction
- Next, to view your TLM in your MetaMask wallet, you will need to add the token details.
- Click on Add Tokens
- In the next screen, select custom token
- In the “Token Contract Address” field enter 0x2222227E22102Fe3322098e4CBfE18cFebD57c95 (TLM on Binance Smart Chain) or 0x888888848b652b3e3a0f34c96e00eec0f3a23f72 (TLM on Etherium)
- Note: to add the TLM token on either chain, your MetaMask needs to be set to that chain (BSC or Etherium)
- Enter TLM in the “Token Symbol” field
- Enter 4 in the “Decimal” field and click “Next”
You have successfully teleported your Trilium tokens :-)