Welcome to the Alien Worlds Metaverse!
Nearly 3 million people have escaped Earth into the Alien Worlds Metaverse, and the Federation cares about each and every Explorer. Accordingly, the Federation wanted to send some of the basic information about Alien Worlds to Explorers who have recently subscribed to email communications.
About the Alien Worlds Metaverse
Alien Worlds is a Metaverse, created in part by technology for games such as Mining and MIssions, plus concepts of decentralised governance, but also created in the imaginations of the players (also called Explorers).
Alien Worlds is different from most games. Actions in the Alien Worlds Metaverse are recorded on the blockchain, which provides visibility and opportunities for Explorers to create within the Metaverse. Blockchain data can be used to reward Miners, Stakers or other actions.
The History and Lore of Alien Worlds
Exploring the Alien Worlds Metaverse
To get a sense of how to explore Alien Worlds, watch the "How to Explore the Alien Worlds Metaverse" and then visit the Metaversal Knowledge Base, for more detail.
Tips for New Explorers
Below are links to the Metaversal Knowledge Base which is docked at the Explorers’ Station. Although fellow Explorers in Alien Worlds communities may be answering your questions, if you find that you still have unanswered questions, please visit the Explorers’ Station satellite.
A Support portal is available at the alienworlds.io launching pad and at the Explorers' Station, in case you would like to speak to a team member about your questions. (Don’t be surprised if an alien replies.)
Some of the first topics that Explorers will want to know about include:
- What is Alien Worlds?
- How do I access the Alien Worlds Metaverse?
- Who are the members of the Federation and what do they do?
- Who is Aioshi?
- What is the history and lore of Alien Worlds?
- How do I play the game?
- How do I select an avatar?
- How do I start mining?
- Why is there a popup asking me to approve a transaction?
Once in the game, review some of the basics about the elements of the Metaverse:
- What is Trilium?
- What is land?
- What are tools?
- What is a planet?
- How do I get Trilium and tools or other NFT game cards from mining?
- What difference do tools and land have on mining time and rewards?
Explorers familiar with the Metaverse may want to know more. Find resources for data and information below:
- How do I view my mining rewards?
- How can I view the current planetary mining pots?
- How can I hear the latest news from the Federation?
The Missions game is accessed separately. Watch the video, and then explore the Metaversal Knowledge Base articles about Missions.
- What is needed to go on an Alien Worlds Mission?
- How do I know on which Mission to embark?
- Where do I find Alien Worlds Missions?
The Federation would like to wish all Explorers good fortune with their exploration throughout the Metaverse and a special good luck to miners.
To spread the luck, the Federation has created some Good Luck images for miners to share with each other as they embark on their adventures.
- Daily Digital NFT Game Card Pack Giveaway for Miners Extended, PLUS New Weekly Giveaway for 4,000+ Trilium Stakers!
- Evidence of Shiny Minions and Weapons Found in the Metaverse! And, Important Changes to Shining
- Sneak Preview: Planet Binance Missions Game
- Have Great Tools? You Just Got Luckier!
About Alien Worlds
Alien Worlds is an NFT defi metaverse running on the Ethereum, WAX and BSC blockchain. The in-game currency — Trilium (token symbol TLM) — was listed on Binance on 13.04.2021. TLM incentivises explorers to play games and must be staked to participate in governance. Planets within the metaverse are decentralised autonomous organisations which receive daily Trilium from the central metaverse smart contracts. Explorers engage through mining by acquiring and renting land, and voting for Planetary governance to impact Trilium payouts. The metaverse is extensible because Planets are independent and can offer their own games UIs and NFTs. Indeed, users are already doing this. Follow the metaverse at alienworlds.io and play at https://play.alienworlds.io/
Get a Login to the Game: https://wallet.wax.io/
Use Login to Access to the Game: https://play.alienworlds.io/
Run for Planetary Councilor
Register for Planetary Councilor: https://council.alienworlds.io/
Unbox and Shine
Unbox Packs and Get Access to Game Card Shining: https://unbox.alienworlds.io/inventory
Find Communities in the Metaverse
Telegram Announcement: https://t.me/AlienWorlds_Announcements