Explorers who have not claimed their Teleported Trilium (TLM) tokens, after completing the WAX to BSC/ETH Teleport 30 days or more ago, are able to cancel their Teleport.
PLEASE NOTE: If you teleport your Trilium tokens from ETH or BSC to WAX, there is no need to claim them and also no way to cancel it. If it has not arrived after 15 minutes, please contact support.
Why Might an Explorer Not Claim Their Teleported TLM? In some cases, the Explorer just wants to cancel the Teleportation trip. In other cases, the Explorer accidentally teleported TLM to the wrong blockchain.
Why Do I Need to Wait at Least 30 Days? Teleporting requires blockchain oracles to sign the requests to make the claims available on the target blockchain. Once the claim is made available on the target blockchain, the oracles’ signatures are valid for 30 days. Canceling prior to 30 days from Teleport is not possible, in order to avoid multiple claims.
Why Cancel a Teleport? If you send your Teleport to the Ethereum blockchain (using the ETH token) instead of the BSC blockchain (using the BNB token) or, if you send your Teleport to the wrong address, or even the right address, and you do not claim it (due to high fees or otherwise), then after 30 days, it can be cancelled. See “How do I cancel a Teleport” above.
How Do I Cancel a Teleport? Explorers wishing to claim their TLM from cancelled Teleports (30 days ago or more) can do so following these instruction. In order to facilitate the cancellation, you will need your Teleport ID number, which can be found on the original Teleport transaction log on Bloks. If you go into your own account and you do a search with “contract action” other.worlds, you may find the transaction.
- Go to the "cancel" action on the "other.worlds" contract by clicking this link: "cancel" on wax.bloks.io and then login with your Wax Cloud Wallet.
- You will be prompted to enter your Teleport ID number in the ID field.
- To find your Teleport ID number, open your account on wax.bloks.io on a new browser tab and enter your account (wax wallet).
- Scroll down to Transactions.
- In the Contract/Action Filter field, enter other.worlds in the Contract name field.
- Click Filter. This will list all your Teleports.
- Enter "Teleport" into the filter field.
- If necessary, browse backwards as many pages as needed to find the teleport.
- Find the teleport you are looking for with the date and click on the Transaction ID.
- After the Transaction data opens, click the Traces tab and copy the ID.
- Go back, paste the ID into the "number" field of the "Cancel" action in the other.worlds contract and click on Submit Transaction.
- After having cancelled the teleport, the TLM will be transferred back to your WAX wallet instantly.
Note: Alternatively, you can use EOSX block explorer to do these steps if you are comfortable in doing so
Attention: please make sure to disable any pop-up blockers in your browser. This includes disabling the "shield" function in Brave browser.